Cost is a concern that many accident victims are concerned about, and rightfully so. At the Grover Law Firm, we take car accident cases on a contingency fee basis. That means that you are not required to pay for services up front and only have to pay when your case is settled.
Mark Grover’s focus is the same as yours: to win you back the money you deserve for your injury and damages. And unlike traditional hourly lawyer fees, in a personal injury case, you only pay Mark if he wins money for you.
Call Mark Grover before large insurance companies try to de-value your claim. The Grover Law Firm offers free consultations and case evaluations.
What to do if involved in an accident
- Call your local police department to dispatch an officer to the scene. The officer will likely make an accident report and collect the names of any witnesses.
- If you’ve been injured –even slightly—by a vehicle that someone else was driving, it’s important to go get medical attention right away. Accurate and immediate diagnosis and treatment will help you get on the road to recovery quicker and may even minimize your recovery time.
- Keep track of any medical providers that treat you, including any out-patient rehabilitation centers
- Talk to an attorney before speaking with the other party’s insurance adjusters.
DEALING WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANIES
If you are involved in a car accident where you sustain personal injury, the Grover Law Firm can help you recover losses by negotiating with insurance claims adjustors and, if necessary taking your case to court. While you may choose to negotiate with an insurance claims adjustor yourself, remember that claims adjustors are trained to settle your claim for as little money as possible. Also, once you accept money from an insurance company, your claim is settled and there is little that can be done at that point to recover more money if your injuries are more extensive than you originally thought.
Keep in mind that insurance claims adjustor’s record conversations and try to establish liability and limit damages. At the Grover Law Firm, we’re experienced in negotiating with insurance companies and can help you avoid financially painful mistakes. Individuals who utilize a car accident lawyer typically receive higher settlements than people who negotiate their own claims – even after paying legal expenses.
- Often you’ll receive a call from the other driver’s insurance company. Call Mark Grover before you talk to a 3rd party agent about your case.
- Mark will help you deal with unfriendly insurance companies by acting as a buffer between you and the adjusters while he advocates for your compensation. Having an attorney represent you will require the insurance adjusters and attorneys to go through Mark first; giving you more space and peace of mind.
Protect Your Rights
It is important to contact an attorney soon after your auto accident so we can speak to your insurance company on your behalf, protect your rights, and inform you of the options you have to receive the money entitled to you for your damages and/or injuries. Also, you may need money to pay medical bills and cover lost wages – the sooner you contact us, the sooner you can financially recover from your car accident. Contacting an attorney after an accident will also help you avoid missing out on just compensation due to statutes of limitations, or deadlines (which vary from state to state), that prevent you from making a claim.
Experience Assessing Claims
We are experienced with cases like yours and can tell you at the outset whether it is worth your while to pursue legal action. If you are unlikely to prevail, you will not need to incur the time and expense of preparing for litigation.
Experience with Insurance Companies
We are also used to working with insurance companies and will not be confused by their tactics or feel pressured to settle for an unsatisfactory amount.
We can work through the maze of paperwork necessary to resolve your claim so that you can get on with your life.
At the Grover Law Firm, we will use our experience to fully investigate the technical aspects of your case.
An attorney can be more objective about your case than you can and will not make a rash decision. Whereas you may be tempted, for instance, to go for a quick payout, we may counsel you that it is in your best interests to wait for a more appropriate offer.
We work diligently to reach the best settlements for our clients as early in the litigation process as possible.