ATTORNEY IN KANSAS & MISSOURI
The Grover Law Firm offers clients the best of both worlds – He is an Attorney with extensive legal expertise, knowledge and experience combined with the personal attention and focus that only a small, hardworking firm can provide.
Attorney Mark Grover specializes in traffic and DUI/DWI defense, Personal Injury litigation and criminal defense. He also supports small business clients with expert legal counsel and direction in the areas of business formation, contracts, acquisitions and other litigation issues.
With more than 19 years of experience practicing law in a large, multi-state law firm and in the legal departments of two Fortune 500 companies. He earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, a B.A. in Political Science from Fort Hays State University and is admitted to practice law in Kansas, Missouri and the United States District Court for the District of Kansas. He serves as Legal Counsel for Student Legal Services at the University of Kansas Medical Center and is a graduate of the National College of DUI Defense at Harvard Law School. Mark Grover is admitted to practice law in Kansas, Missouri and the United State District Court – District of Kansas (Federal Court).
He is active in the Kansas City community, serves on the Board of Directors as the Vice-President of the Strive for Life Foundation and acted as mentor in the Big Brother with Big Brother Big Sister of Kansas City’s Kaufman Mentor program. He served for seven years as a corporate United Way Ambassador and supports several local charities including Harvester’s, United Way, Kansas City Shriners and BBBC of Greater Kansas City in their annual fundraising efforts.
- Kansas | Authorized to Practice Law | 2000 – Present
- Missouri | Authorized to Practice Law | 2009 – Present
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers | 2017 – Present
- Johnson County Bar Association | 2017 – Present
- Strive For Life Foundation | 2014 – Present
- University of Kansas School of Medicine | 2012 – Present
- Business Networking International (BNI) |2009 – Present
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association | 2001 – Present
- Shawnee Kansas Chamber of Commerce | 2015 – 2017
- National College of DUI Defense | 20110 – 2015
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers | The National Trial Lawyers | 2018
- Lawyer of Distinction | Lawyers of Distinction | 2018
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers | National Trial Lawyers Organization | 2018
- 10 Best Attorney’s Selection for Kansas | American Institute for DUI/DWI Attorneys | 2018
- Top 10 DUI Law Attorneys for Kansas | American Jurist Institute | 2016
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Kansas | American Society of Legal Advocates | 2016
- Top 50 DUI Attorneys in Kansas | The National Advocacy for DUI Defense | 2015
- Notable Networker | BNI, Inc | 2014 – Present